One step is all it takes to walk into this lovely rambler in the Clearwood community. Upgraded everything, including vinyl plank flooring, soft close cabinetry, quartz countertops, stainless steel appliances, lighting fixtures, and hardware. This is a greatroom concept home with open floorplan, mini-split for heat and air, all on a flat quarter-acre. Clearwood community boasts everything your outdoor enthusiast could desire: Boating, swimming, fishing, trail walking, and picnicking. The gated community features an in-ground pool, pickleball, tennis, and basketball courts, parks with playgrounds and cabanas, plus 3 lakes with 6 beaches. This is a super active community with all sorts of events to involve the homeowners - a perfect pairing!
Single Family, 1 Story
1,716 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1,716 Sq. Ft. (approx)
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove/Range
- Vinyl, Carpet
- Additional Interior Features
- Ductless HP-Mini Split, Heat Pump, Wall to Wall Carpet, Bath Off Primary, Double Pane/Storm Window, Dining Room, Wet Bar, Water Heater
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. RV Parking, Attached Garage.
- Cement Plank
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Patio,RV Parking. Cul-De-Sac, Dead End Street, Paved.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, State Bond, USDA Loan, VA Loan
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price