Well maintained, single story home featuring 3 bedrooms and 1.75 bathrooms, surrounded by beautiful trees providing serenity and privacy. Large driveway and attached two car garage provides ample parking options. The covered front porch leads into the living room with flowing floor plan to the dining room and kitchen. Small breakfast bar nestled in the kitchen for additional seating. The primary bedroom is complete with an attached 3/4 bath and walk in closet. Two additional bedrooms and full bathroom with shower/tub combo. Spacious utility room off of the living room with storage space. Fully fenced backyard, great for entertaining with back deck, shed and fire pit. Clearwood community offers pool, lakes, playgrounds, and endless trails!
Single Family, 1 Story
1 Full/1 Three-Qtr
1,214 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1,214 Sq. Ft. (approx)
- Dishwasher, Double Oven, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove/Range, Washer
- Vinyl, Carpet
- Additional Interior Features
- Forced Air, Wall to Wall Carpet, Bath Off Primary, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Window, Dining Room, Walk-In Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Fenced-Fully,Outbuildings. Cul-De-Sac, Paved.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, State Bond, USDA Loan, VA Loan
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price