Welcome to the wonderful community of Clearwood in Yelm. This beautiful custom built approx. 1000 sq. ft. home features an open floor concept, vaulted ceilings, and mini splits for optimal temperature. Upstairs you'll find a loft area that can be used as a bedroom, office, storage, or play area. Home sits on an exceptionally large lot, with a septic tank built for 3 bedrooms. The community offers 3 lakes stocked with fish, beaches, 14 miles of walking trails, tennis and basketball courts, baseball fields, 5 playgrounds with bbq and cabanas, swimming pools, and much much more. It's hard to find something Clearwood doesn't offer. Short drive to multiple amenities as well as approximately 35 minutes to JBLM.
Single Family, 1-1/2 Story
992 sq. ft
992 Sq. Ft. (approx)
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove/Range, Washer
- Additional Interior Features
- Ductless HP-Mini Split, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Window, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Water Heater
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces. RV Parking, Off Street.
- Cement Plank
- Lot View
- Structural Condition
- Very Good
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Deck,Gated Entry,RV Parking. Paved.
Assumable, Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price