NEW PRICE AND $10,000 Seller Concession! This is one great entertaining home with big rooms, great flow and floorplan! It's a large home with 1944 sq ft and 3 bedrooms, plus two living areas to enjoy, connected by a galley kitchen and all the appliances stay! Charming original cabinets, double sided brick fireplace with painted front and pellet insert in one room and original red brick and wood for the other. It's what you're looking for with the fenced back yard, firepit, RV parking and shop space on over half-acre (.57). New 3-bedroom septic system in 2019. Private location as the last home on the lane while beautiful mature trees line the driveway. Prepare to fall in love!
Single Family, 1 Story
1 Full/1 Three-Qtr
1,944 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1,944 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Grand Mound Elem
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Stove/Range, Washer
- Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet
- 2. Pellet Stove, Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Laminate Hardwood, Wall to Wall Carpet, Bath Off Primary, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Window, Dining Room, Water Heater
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. RV Parking, Driveway, Attached Garage.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Deck,Fenced-Fully,RV Parking. Dead End Street.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price